
We had a crazy week. My little brother Michael got married on Thursday. He married a cute sweet girl named Megan. Their wedding was so great. Except the part where they made me talk at the wedding breakfast. (I will figure out some way of getting you back for that.) It is so great how every Sealer is so in tune with each couple after only knowing the for a few minutes. He said the greatest things that were so meant exactly for them.
I Picked up my sister Mary Anne from the airport on Wednsday then headed up to do the flowers. They turned out pretty good of I do say so myself. Her flight went back at 6:00 on Friday to stinky North Carolina. We left our house at 3:45. It was so hard getting only a few hours of sleep. It was so great to see her and Cute Rocky boy, Rockaronious, Rockstar, Rock-O-Moracco, rocket man. He is getting so big. We all miss them so much. (Please hurry the freak up and get back, we really need to see Alice and Gracie too, We miss them sooooooo much. It makes me cry just to think about it. And of course we would all like to see the whole family.)
On Friday we had a party at my Grandma Goodwins. We were laughing that there were only a few of us there just 57, only about half. Jer took the boys to their first father and sons camp out. They of course got eaten alive my mosquito's. It probably wouldn't have happened if Mom was there of course. (Jer did try the bugs were out to kill.)
I will hopefully get more pictures of the wedding soon, it turned out to be so cute with all the bright colors Megan chose.
One week til school starts. I can't wait. Maybe my house will stay clean for at least 5 minutes.
1 comment:
I love weddings! You are so talented to be able to do all the flowers. I am sure they were beautiful!
Post a Comment