Hello Melanie, Your sister gave me her blog site and told me I could link to you. I just have to tell you how cute your babies are. Your two oldest favor you a lot. You are just as cute as the last time I saw you 12+ years ago (that's scary, long time no see!). It was so good to see your Sister, she is so cute! It reminded me of you, and why I always loved you so much. You are both such special girls, with beauty far deeper then what the eye sees.
7 comments:
Where has time gone? They all look so big! Darling!
Your kids are huge! They all grow up so fast. Their school pictures turned out great and they all look so cute.
Beautiful kids Mel! They are so darn cute!
What cute kiddos.
Oh my heck! I can't believe how big Sophie is!!!
I love getting school pictures back. We just got ours today so I'll have to post too.
Hello Melanie, Your sister gave me her blog site and told me I could link to you. I just have to tell you how cute your babies are. Your two oldest favor you a lot. You are just as cute as the last time I saw you 12+ years ago (that's scary, long time no see!). It was so good to see your Sister, she is so cute! It reminded me of you, and why I always loved you so much. You are both such special girls, with beauty far deeper then what the eye sees.
Post a Comment