Saturday, January 3, 2009

December is over!

It has been a really long time since I have had time to do this. I have a face book now so if any of you have one find me and add me. My brother pressured me into that.
We had a great Christmas we were all really spoiled and we are so blessed to have so much!
2008 was a rough year for us but 2009 is looking great so far.
These picture take forever to upload so you will have to see us on face book. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Melanie: This is Kristin Olson Smith. So I was totally blog stalking and found you and Jeremy. I guess it wasn't to hard, you know a Gunderson, you will eventually find anyone who is related to them. Your Christmas pictures were darling. The kids are so grown up and all so darling. You can check out our blog at jasandkris.blogspot.com. Jason is pressuring me to facebook too, I guess I should just jump on the bandwagon. I am just lazy. It sounds like you are all doing well. Tell Jeremy and the kids hi. Talk to you soon.