So I bought season passes to Corn Bellys. We went once. But they were still cheaper than a one day pass. The face painting was totally worth it.

Cheer Competitions were really fun. Sis loved it. Here is her cute coach Burg.
Tinkerbell
Black Fairy
Darth Mal. Thanks to Dads awesome paint job.
Vampire.
Sis and Cousin Hailers. They are on rival squads.
Halloween with our friends. I made a spooky dinner.
Big Sis got mummified at school. We used 3 layers of packing tape. Then cut her out of it.
Big Bro had a monster project. So I made it out of rice crispies and fruit rollups. I think I did a pretty good job.
Our first ever pine wood derby!
Dad spent a lot of time on this sweet car. He raced it 5 times. He got 3rd, 4th, 4th, 2nd, 3rd, then 1st! When he won first him and Little Bro hugged each other. It made me cry. I'm sure people thought I was a freak because I cried at him winning first. But it was because they were so excited and hugged each other.
This is after they hugged. I wish I had that one on camera.
Little Sis is so cute and fun. She eats jam and ham and cheese sandwiches almost every day. I have no idea where she got it. But she loves it. She also has a made up friend named Chimmy. It really is a sad story. But Chimmy got shot by bad guys and went to heaven. I have no clue where she got this. But I had to document it. I love my kids. They are the best.
















No comments:
Post a Comment