
I am copying some of my friends. I love seeing their old pictures. I will have to dig out our bin labeled old photos for next week. Can you believe we have been married for so long. Over 11 years. We met in November so we will be together for 12 years in just a couple months. We are still so in love. I can't believe I picked that horrible veil and had so much baby's breath, I hate that now. Jer is still just as hot and I am turning into an old hag already!
4 comments:
I remember your wedding. It was pretty. You and Jeremy look the same as today.:)
Old hag my eye! I loved your wedding too. It was very fun.
Flash back Friday is my favorite! Can't wait to see more.
Hi! I can't believe it has been that long. That is not right. Please recalculate. Are you sure? By the way I hate the freakin word verification thing. Get rid of it! yzcxsl
Post a Comment