



So we did it. After spending the weekend at Bear Lake the boys needed hair cuts so I cut theirs then after so much annoying begging for months and months I gave in to Sydnie. "All my friends have short hair." "You are not your friends. You can't cut your hair til your 18."
But Mom is a sucker and I caved. I cut it a couple nights ago. I guess I did pretty well for being an amateur. Sh e can send her 11 inches to locks of love. She can pass of a service project for Faith in God for donating also. These aren't that great. We used Jers phone.
Back to Bear Lake. I am so sore from the dang tube. It just proves I am a wimp. We had fun on Grandpas new Cobalt boat. We all fit on it. It was great to have one last trip. It was so cold when we got home. It is so crazy it is almost Fall. Sorry I don't know how to flip them. I am just dumb. She is so cute with her sassy hair.
3 comments:
I am very impressed. You did a great job and she looks super cute. Just like her mom.
I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! She looks so cute. We better not let Alice and Grace see though.
Way to go Sydnie you look fantazzyastic!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment