

Here are some of us when we started dating. I was only 17! Did you hear that I was so young but so was Jer he was 21. Fresh off the mission. It sure seems crazy now but we talked about it the other night and we think that if you believe in "fate" or "meant to be" then we were it. So many things fell into place so quickly. The picture of the three is at my brothers farewell. We spent that night up in the canyon and I guess Jer just couldn't resist me. He called the next night.
The other is me teaching preschool, and Jer just young and hot. Do any of you recognize that fake Santa helper. It is Marc Wilson, Margie's brother. He was the only guy in that class. This is fun to get old pictures out. Thanks Amy for the idea.
5 comments:
That was quite the ugly turtle neck with the Aspen Creek Logo on the front. Were you trying to show off for Jeremy that day, or was it Rob Dixon. That was probably the day you forgot all about Rob.
Oh so cute Mel! You havent aged a bit! Your still beautiful!
You do look so young -but still look the same. Of coarse Jeremy was smitten with you! Weren't all the guys? You're always beautiful. I am missing you too. Hopefully we can get together soon. Jared is super busy with work and his shop and doesn't have time for much else. Maybe we could do lunch.
P.S.
Flash back Fri wasn't my idea. I totally copied it from my cousin and a friends blog. I love it so much though and I'm glad you are doing flash backs.
I love seeing those old pictures and hearing about the old day's. You really haven't changed!
Post a Comment